Marketing and Communications Director
Cork Medical is a leading provider in negative pressure wound therapy, support surfaces and wound care dressings. Our Mission is to offer quality innovative wound care products while offering exceptional service and high ethical standards to our patients, their families, and the healthcare community.
We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking Marketing and Communications Director for our Indianapolis headquarters.
The aim of the Marketing & Communication Director is to provide professional marketing communication expertise to the Cork Medical organization. The department builds the foundation for a professional, impactful and state-of-the-art appearance of Cork Medical in the market place. The marketing and Communications Dir. also contributes to the development and implementation of regional marketing initiatives. The Director of Marketing Communication leads this key department and will report directly to the Company President.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Create and launch strong marketing campaigns for current product or new product launches
- Responsible for professional and creative print media (ads, brochures)
- Ensure professional and creative appearance of Cork Medical in all relevant regional areas (events, websites, social media, mobile devices, customer magazine, PR, advertising)
- Plan, develop, purchase and control a broad range of marketing communication material (brochures, flyers, customer magazines, homepage, movies, giveaways, etc.)
- Be continuously in touch with the market and track competitor communications activity
Ensure effective planning and organization of marketing communication
- Prepare annual media plans for advertising, PR, social media activities, web-site activities, eMail marketing, mobile communication, events and other communication activities
- Manage respective cost budget in field of Marketing Communications
- Ensuring a set-up for successful execution of all planned marketing material and campaigns using internal and external resources
Branding and Corporate Design
- Make sure the organization follows the global corporate brand guidelines
- Academic degree in business administration with major in Marketing and/or Communications or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in global/regional marketing communications or related function, additional commercial experience is a plus
- Proven track record as marketing professional
- Energetic, passionate, straight forward and performance driven personality
- Team oriented attitude, experienced in leading and coaching employees
- Entrepreneur with a structured working style and strong execution capabilities
- Strong business acumen and able to achieve pragmatic results in a dynamic environment
- Proactive and accountable person with distinct interpersonal skills to cultivate a network of effective working relationships in an international matrix environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of integrity and commitment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is an advantage
Applicants are encouraged to apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.