PR Account Executive
BLASTmedia, a national B2B PR agency specializing in media relations, content creation and amplification, is currently looking for a high-energy and creative professional with two to four years of prior work experience (including internships) in media relations.
Our ideal team member is a self-starter, writer and thinker, passionate about driving results and comfortable taking initiative. This position reports to a director of accounts, with the ability to work directly with clients and executive team members at the agency.
Responsibilities of an account executive include:
Execute media relations campaigns beyond writing a press release – pitching stories by email and phone, writing/placing contributed content with national and trade media and coaching clients through interview opportunities
Build client and media relationships
- Write and edit client materials (press releases, blogs, case studies, award submissions)
- Strategically manage and contribute content to client social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Quickly and efficiently handle media deadlines and client communication
BLASTmedia provides competitive wages, paid gym and personal trainer access, paid holidays, PTO and benefits, including a 401(k) plan with discretionary employer match, continuing education stipend and bonus opportunities. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Our open office environment and team structure provide a challenging, fun and highly-energetic work culture inclusive of a stocked fridge with drinks and snacks and half-day Fridays during the summer months.
A bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communication or related field
- 2 to 4 years of prior PR / media relations experience (including internships)
- Agency experience is a plus
To apply, please send a resume and writing sample to email@example.com.