2020 PRSA Hoosier Chapter Board of Directors Slate Announced
The PRSA Hoosier Chapter is happy to announce its slate for the 2020 Board of Directors!
- President: Kendall Horvatich
- Past-President: Emily Kibling, APR
- President-Elect: Allyson Johnson, APR
- Director of Operations & Research: Melissa Geitgey, APR
- Director of Finance: Tim Coxey, APR
- Director of Communications: Kristen Hay
- Director of Member Services: Molly Zentz, APR
- Director of Membership: Deeksha Kapoor
- Director of Professional Development: Hyacinth Rucker
- Director of Ethics & Advocacy: Jennifer Dzwonar, APR, Fellow PRSA
- Delegates to the National Assembly: Andrea Farmer, APR; Andy Klotz, APR; Sonja Popp-Stahly, APR, Fellow PRSA
How was the slate selected?
Chapter members interested in volunteering for the 2020 Board were asked to complete an interest form. Then, in accordance with Hoosier Chapter bylaws, a nominating committee convened in late September to review completed interest forms and slate the 2020 Board of Directors. Nomination committee participants were selected per our Chapter’s governance guidelines.
The election of the 2020 board will take place at the Nov. 13 luncheon (which serves as the chapter’s annual meeting) by majority vote of the members in good standing who are present and voting, or voting by proxy.
To vote by proxy, email your note via the Proxy Form by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 11, to Megan Bulla, APR, Hoosier Chapter immediate past president at email@example.com.