We are happy to announce our slate for the 2021 Board of Directors!
- President: Allyson Johnson, APR
- Past-President: Kendall Horvatich
- President-Elect: Deeksha Kapoor
- Director of Operations & Research: Hyacinth Rucker
- Director of Finance: Mark Back
- Director of Communications: Victoria Owens
- Director of Member Services: Molly Zentz, APR
- Director of Membership: Bailey Briscoe
- Director of Professional Development: Tim Coxey, APR
- Director of Ethics & Advocacy: Jennifer Dzwonar, APR, Fellow PRSA
- Delegates to the National Assembly: Andrea Farmer, APR; Andy Klotz, APR; Sonja Popp-Stahly, APR, Fellow PRSA
How was the slate selected? Chapter members interested in volunteering for the 2021 Board were asked to complete an interest form. Then, in accordance with Hoosier Chapter bylaws, a nominating committee convened in September to review completed interest forms and slate the 2021 Board of Directors. Nomination committee participants were selected per our Chapter’s governance guidelines.
The election of the 2021 board will take place at the Nov. 11 virtual luncheon (which serves as the chapter’s annual meeting) by a majority vote of the members in good standing who are present and voting or voting by proxy.