We are happy to announce our slate for the 2022 Board of Directors!
- President: Deeksha Kapoor, Director of Communications, Indiana Health Care Association
- Past-president: Allyson Johnson, APR, Strategic Communications Manager, Formstack
- President-elect: Hyacinth Rucker, Regional Communications Manager, American Red Cross
- Director of Operations & Research: Rachel Wheeler, Communications Manager, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
- Director of Finance: Mark Back, Marketing & Communications Manager, Indiana Donor Network
- Director of Communications: Jennifer Hashem, Public Information Manager at Superior Construction
- Director of Member Services: Kara Seward, Communications Specialist, Indiana State Teachers Association
- Director of Membership: Samantha Sandala, Account Manager, Hirons
- Director of Professional Development: Katrina Ent, Digital Media Specialist, IndyGo
- Director of Ethics & Advocacy: Jennifer Dzwonar, APR, Fellow PRSA, Partner, Borshoff
- Delegates to the National Assembly: Andrea Farmer, APR, Director of External Communications, Indiana Donor Network; Sonja Popp-Stahly, APR, Fellow PRSA, Communications – Information Security Education & Development, Eli Lilly and Company; Hyacinth Rucker, Regional Communications Manager, American Red Cross
How was the slate selected? Chapter members interested in volunteering for the 2022 Board were asked to complete an interest form. Then, in accordance with PRSA Hoosier Chapter bylaws, a nominating committee convened in September to review completed interest forms and slate the 2022 Board of Directors. Nomination committee participants were selected per our Chapter’s governance guidelines.
The election of the 2022 board will take place at the Nov. 10 luncheon (which serves as the chapter’s annual meeting) by a majority vote of the members in good standing who are present and voting or voting by proxy.