Internal Comms Pro Event
April 30 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
A group based in Cincinnati has formed a collective called Internal Comms Pro (ICPro). Out of their passion for internal communications work, the group curates the best speakers, panelists and content for internal communicators and has taken their Rise and Shine series on the road to various cities across the U.S.
This free event features a keynote speaker and two 30-minute panel discussions, where panelists will share a personal case study on an internal communications initative that they have implemented.
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
8:30 – 11 a.m.
The Ruth Lilly Library at the Indianapolis Art Center
820 E. 67th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Chuck Gose, strategic advisor, Social Chorus and founder, ICology
- Dee Adams, global internal communications manager, Allegion
- Brandi Davis-Handy, vice president of enterprise communications and events, OneAmerica
- Brian Lusk, internal communications manager, Delta Faucet Company
- Emily Flanigan, internal communications, Honda Manufacturing of Indiana