- This event has passed.
Meet the Media – New Faces, New Beats, New Segments
March 3 @ 7:45 am - 9:00 am
Turnover in the news world is not uncommon and can keep PR reps busy with introductory emails, coffee meetings and meet-and-greets. There are also a number of new segments popping up around town, offering new opportunities.
That’s why the first Meet the Media event of 2020 will feature several of the “newbies” in Indianapolis — Join us as we feature a panel of reporters who are either newer to the area, new to their beats or work on a newly created segment in the central Indiana media scene.
- Kurt Christian – Indianapolis Business Journal’s North of 96th Reporter
- Darius Johnson – FOX 59/ CBS 4 Reporter
- Matt Pelsor – WFYI’s All IN
- MJ Slaby – The Indianapolis Star Hamilton County Education Reporter
- Katiera Winfrey – WISH-TV Multicultural Reporter
Donuts and coffee will be provided. WFYI’s surface visitor parking is located behind the building (next to the parking garage), and is accessible from Pierson Street, just west of Meridian Street. Park in any open spot, and please enter WFYI via the front entrance on Meridian Street.
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Networking: 7:45 – 8 a.m.
Panel: 8 – 9 a.m.
WFYI Public Media
1630 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202