As a member-based non-profit organization, the PRSA Hoosier Chapter has a vested interest in all of our members. The Hoosier Chapter serves more than 370 members from all areas of Indiana working in a variety of professional public relations, media relations, and internal communications roles. Chapter members range from those newly entering the workforce to those at the end of their careers or already in retirement.
Currently, our chapter is seeking a vendor to conduct consumer research among our members focused on member satisfaction and engagement, purchasing decisions around annual membership, and prioritizing expectations of members relative to their membership purchase and annual chapter offerings.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Hoosier Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America: Member and prospective member research
The Hoosier Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America was established in 1957 to serve as the industry association for Indiana public relations professionals. Currently, the chapter has more than 370 members throughout the state, with the vast majority in central Indiana. Our members range from recent college graduates to retirees and reflect the industry’s evolving landscape, serving professionals in all aspects of public relations, from media relations to internal communications.
Nationally, PRSA has more than 30,000 members.
- Advocate for the profession and the professional
- Support members at all stages of their careers
- Provide public relations professionals with resources and tools they need to achieve professional excellence
- Advance the ability of public relations professionals to contribute to the success of the organizations they represent and the public relations profession at large
- Drive thought leadership in the profession
Scope of services
The Hoosier Chapter is seeking a vendor to conduct consumer research focused on its members in an effort to better understand member satisfaction and membership purchase drivers.
- Determine current member satisfaction/engagement level
- Gain a tangible understanding of why members choose to purchase an annual membership, and why others in the industry do not
- Prioritize expectations of members relative to their membership purchase and annual chapter offerings
We are seeking a vendor partner who will recommend an approach to reach our goals. We are open to suggestions on how to best move forward based on our budget.
The budget for the scope of services is $3,500.
Please note, PRSA Hoosier Chapter is open to providing additional compensatory value via a sponsorship, and is flexible regarding opportunities. Example opportunities include, but are not limited to, meeting and event sponsorships. The chapter encourages vendors to consider those options when creating their proposal, as our member audience is an influential one that makes decisions about vendor partners for their respective organizations.
Submitted proposals should include the following:
- Description and background of bidder
- Description of services offered
- Experience in research and data collection
- Three case studies of similar work
- Education and expertise of staff
- Three client references
- Cost breakdown
- Anticipated process/steps for project completion
|Feb. 21, 2020:||RFP distributed|
|Feb. 27, 2020:||Questions due|
|March 5, 2020:||Answers provided|
|March 9, 2020:||Notice of intent to bid due|
|March 20, 2020:||Proposals due|
|Week of March 23, 2020:||Presentations to select members of the board, if applicable|
|March 27, 2020:||Selected vendor notified|
Questions should be submitted to chapter administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. ET on Feb. 27, 2020.
Notice of intent to bid
If you intend to bid, email the chapter administrator at email@example.com by 5 p.m. ET on March 9, 2020.
Proposals should be submitted to our chapter administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. ET on March 20, 2020.