Communications Director - Cornerstone Lutheran Church
The Communications Director is responsible for directing and clarifying all communications of Cornerstone Lutheran Church. Specifically, this person empowers and guides a team of staff and volunteers to develop and implement communication strategies to ensure the timely, creative, efficient and effective communication of Cornerstone Lutheran Church’s mission, values, ministries and programs to communicate to and with staff, leadership, the congregation and community at large.
- Christ follower
- Passion for the local church and God’s work in and through it
- Regular attender/church home is Cornerstone Lutheran Church (or will become so, if hired)
- College degree in communications, public relations or marketing and four to six years of experience (at a minimum) in related field. Candidates with unrelated educational backgrounds will be considered, provided they have significant related experience.
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Ability to build, manage and encourage a team
- Strategic thinker
- Detail-oriented planner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong writer/editor/proofer with ability to direct visual design activities
- Self starter
- Humble and open to working with others and further growth
If this role is a good fit for your passions and qualifications, please visit the Cornerstone Lutheran Church website to review the position description and to apply.