Seeking creative, strategic communications professional to provide leadership for team of Communications Specialists and execute a portfolio of high-profile communication projects. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing communication strategies for individual departments, centers, initiatives, and programs within the College of Agriculture.
- Manage Agricultural Communications engagement in recruitment efforts.
- Writing content and working with communications team to meet goals.
- Utilizing analytics to report on the impact of implemented plans and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English or related.
- Three years’ experience developing and implementing strategic communication plans.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Experience working with designers, photographers, editors, writers, video producers and/or web designers/developers.
- Experience working as a member of a creative team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to strategically develop, implement and facilitate communication plans.
- Ability to lead diverse teams and provide excellent customer service.
- Valid US or Canadian driver’s license.
- Experience in recruitment/enrollment communications and strategies.
- Experience working with a wide range of communication mediums, including video and web development.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
- A background check will be required for employment.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contributions Immediately.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must apply online via the Purdue Careers site in order to be considered.