Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service. Our more than 135,000 active nurse members across the globe are recognized leaders and scholars who demonstrate global nursing excellence. Sigma currently has an opening for a Marketing and Communications Specialist at our headquarters located in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. This position develops marketing communications plans and collateral for activities for Sigma Theta Tau International and subsidiaries.
The regular work week schedule is day shift, Monday-Friday. We offer health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability coverage, a retirement plan, free parking, 15 paid holidays per year, and a generous amount of paid time off beginning in the first year of employment.
- Create and implement effective marketing and communications plans, including promotions, programs, events, and other initiatives for Sigma Theta Tau International and subsidiaries
- Drive awareness and profitability through a targeted and compelling approach to email marketing and digital advertising
- Collaborate in the overall message direction of ads, web, social, and email campaigns with marketing and sales teams
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute promotional calendars and marketing objectives
- Identify and manage external partners (designers, printers, etc.) and ensure they meet performance objectives
- Measure and analyze marketing efforts and provide regular reports
- Manage digital assets and oversee image archives
- Participate in the brainstorming of ideas for social media, website, and other marketing and communications projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of marketing
- Experience using email service providers, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and website content management systems
- Experience with digital media, including mobile, websites, and search marketing
- Copy editing and writing experience required
- Print production experience required
- Basic graphic design skills preferred, but not required
Please send cover letter, resume and 1-3 writing samples to email@example.com