Content and Media Coordinator
Content & Media Coordinator
dgs is currently seeking a content and media coordinator who can apply exceptional organizational and detail management skills to a variety of public relations, advertising and media projects within a fast-paced global advertising agency environment. Please note that qualified candidates must currently reside in the Indianapolis area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Having Chuck’s back – You’ll become an invaluable resource to Chuck, our Director of Public Relations
- Organizing priorities – You’ll work with the department heads and account service team to manage deadlines and prioritize the workload within the content department.
- Being the agency’s media guru – You’ll learn to sort through the print and digital advertising information relevant to our clients and make informed decisions on their behalf.
- Constantly learning – Our client base encompasses specialized products and is growing more diverse, so you’ll have no shortage of information to absorb.
- Collaborating with peers – You’re be working with team members throughout the agency to ensure high quality results that meet client objectives.
And last, but certainly not least, once you’re here, you’ll love that we’re:
- Established, but still fresh – We’ve been in the business for over 30 years, but we maintain a culture and focus that continues to evolve and expand.
- A frankly phenomenal team – We come from diverse backgrounds, have a wide range of personalities and excel in supporting each other to achieve awesome results.
- Employee centric – What’s important to our team members is important to our management and you’ll see that reflected in transparent communication and our approach to constant improvement.
- Generous with benefits – We offer health and life insurance, competitive pay, vacation & sick time, 401k contributions, a flexible schedule, 12 paid holidays and more.
If this sounds like you, what you want to do and where you want to work, apply today. We look forward to learning more about you!
Our ideal candidate will be:
- An organizational fanatic – You thrive on being able to quickly sort through a barrage of information coming from all directions and keep organized.
- A benevolent gatekeeper – You’re able to facilitate productivity within a team environment by either answering or guiding information requests to the appropriate person.
- Analytical – You’re able to make sense of research data and rate information to make informed decisions
- A detail detective – You excel at recognizing which details are important and manage your time around them.
- Always curious – You like to know what makes things tick and view knowledge as innately rewarding.
- Cool under pressure – You know you can handle whatever comes your way and can ably manage deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- A fan of the fast lane – You adapt well to unanticipated needs and quick turnarounds don’t phase you.
- Tested and proven – Your career may still be in its early stages or you may be decades in, but you’ve at least reached the point where you have some wins under your belt to demonstrate your abilities.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Marc Diebold at firstname.lastname@example.org