dgs Marketing Engineers is currently seeking an account manager with exceptional, proven client relationship and marketing communications skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.
Please note that qualified candidates must live in, or be in the process of relocating to, the Indianapolis area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the face of dgs – You’ll proactively build relationships with a broad range of client contacts and become a trusted, consultative resource who has their confidence.
- Taking ownership – You’ll take full responsibility for all aspects of the agency’s relationship with assigned clients.
- Planning and prioritizing – You’ll manage workflow & quality control within your client’s programs and projects by outlining, scheduling, and prioritizing incoming assignments from clients, and performing timely documentation within the agency’s project management software.
- Maintaining momentum – You’ll keep projects moving by working with internal colleagues, client contacts and contracted vendors.
- Facilitating the flow of information – You’ll be a nexus of data, connecting and passing along needed information among multiple internal departments, clients and external resources.
- Constantly learning – Our client base encompasses specialized products and is growing more diverse, so you’ll have no shortage of information to absorb.
Once you’re here, you’ll love that we’re:
- Established, but still fresh – We’ve been in the business for over 30 years, but we maintain a culture and focus that continues to evolve and expand.
- A frankly phenomenal team – We come from diverse backgrounds, have a wide range of personalities and excel in supporting each other to achieve awesome results.
- Employee centric – What’s important to our team members is important to our management and you’ll see that reflected in transparent communication and our approach to constant improvement.
- Generous with benefits – We offer health and life insurance, competitive pay, vacation & sick time, 401k contributions, a flexible schedule, 12 paid holidays and more.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Tested and proven – Your career may still be in its early stages or you may be decades in, but you’ve at least reached the point where you have some wins under your belt to demonstrate your abilities. A big plus if you have relevant experience as an account service person in an advertising agency environment or corporate marketing management experience in a high tech or industrial market sector.
- Cool under pressure – You know you can handle whatever comes your way and can ably manage deadlines and adapt to changing priorities without batting an eye when the unexpected happens.
- A strategic thinker – You’re able to assimilate industry trends, competitive intelligence, corporate identity parameters, and current marketing plan objectives & strategy as foundations of your consultative approach with clients and ideation process.
- A seasoned presenter – Able to communicate your thought process and concepts with confidence and clarity.
- Dedicated to details – You leave conversations and meetings with everything you need to outline what needs to happen next.
- A paragon of organization – You delight in the fact that if someone needs something you have, you always know exactly where to find it.
- Committed to clarity in communication – You avoid ambiguity and ensure that others know what you mean.
If this sounds like you, what you want to do and where you want to work, apply today. We look forward to learning more about you!
Please contact Leslie Galbreath at email@example.com.