Digital Communications Specialist
Position Purpose: Develop, edit, and maintain client and plan member-facing health and wellness education materials across various digital modalities. Provide digital communications viewpoint in the planning, implementation and evaluation of communications campaigns.
- Develop health and wellness education content for a variety of communication mediums, ensuring materials adhere to health literacy and plain language requirements and accommodate blind, disabled and aging populations
- Assist with various website and campaign performance reports and analysis, including portal metrics and e-mail campaign effectiveness
- Manage social media presences across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Research relevant developments in digital publishing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and social media and understand ongoing innovations
- Tag and properly keyword content postings for (SEO)
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and monitor website content to ensure consistency with style guidelines, health literacy best practices, content schedule
- Contribute to digital content strategy for client and plan member-facing products, including the development of concepts for online, PDF, mobile, websites, new products and existing product suite through prototypes, wireframes and storyboards
- Stay abreast of web and accessibility standards; regularly review and analyze company digital offerings to ensure alignments with best practices and trends
- Collaborate with information technology department to test, analyze, and produce new and engaging digital communication offerings
Bachelor’s degree in Health Communication, Health Education, Journalism, Marketing, related field, or equivalent experience. 3+ years of consumer communications or web/social media or mobile communications experience, preferably in a healthcare environment. Excellent writing and editing skills. Familiarity with digital publishing tools and content management systems. Previous website management (building and maintaining) experience preferred. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and SharePoint experience also strongly preferred.
Apply online at: