PR Specialist, Content & Social Media
Arlington/Roe is a family-owned property/casualty insurance wholesaler and managing general agency since 1964, has an outstanding opportunity for a public relations specialist in Indianapolis, IN.
Arlington/Roe has 180 employees and offices in eight states: IN, IL, KY, MI, MO, MN, OH and TN. We are a sales and customer service insurance organization that operates with the utmost integrity and a national leader, highly recognized and valued by the insurance agents and insurance carriers we represent.
The PR specialist, content and social media, is directly responsible for content development and social media as well as contributing to website and other marketing communications content. The specialist uses public relations and technical marketing communication skills to produce strategic, engaging, well-written content and effective digital marketing projects.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities
- Content development for various channels
- Social media and PR programs, content and campaigns
- Email communication and reporting
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Website updates
- Documentation and analytics for PR and MARCOM projects and programs
- Work effectively as a collaborative team member
- Embrace the Arlington/Roe corporate culture of serving others by Doing the Right Thing
- Work as part of the PR/MARCOM team to produce quality content, social media and other communication
- Manage timetable for work projects and reports
- Establish effective working relationships with associates and affiliates in the course of doing business
- Continuously improve work product and results that support company goals
- Maintain scrupulous confidentiality and accuracy in all work endeavors
- BA/BS degree with major in public relations, communications, marketing or related field
- Two or more years’ experience
- Experience in B2B marketing communication/public relations or related field
- Social media experience/certification
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Public Relations, social media and marketing communication principles, strategy and best practices
- Proficiency in computer applications including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience on digital communication platforms and project management tools such as Mail Chimp, Hootsuite, Airtable, WordPress WCMS and others
- Media buying and advertising
We offer access to group health, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan, a quality PTO program and a fantastic staff to work alongside. Please note this position is full-time (40 hours a week). A background and credit check is required for the position. For more information about Arlington/Roe, please visit our website at www.arlingtonroe.com.
For confidential consideration, please follow this LINK to Arlington/Roe current job openings.
Arlington/Roe is an equal employment opportunity employer. Arlington/Roe adheres to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, disability or genetics. Arlington/Roe assures you that your opportunity for employment with the company depends solely on your qualifications and our business needs.