This position will help execute the comprehensive marketing strategy for the firm. This coordinator will work closely with ownership and brokers in all aspects of marketing initiatives including lead generation and client engagements. This role requires effective oral and written communication. Moreover, the position involves knowledge of online marketing, the ability to organize and execute programs and events, and working with internal CRM. The ideal candidate has experience managing priorities and working with multiple types of personalities.
- Lead in-house marketing support to brokers in and out of the office
- Responsible for overall “look and feel” of all marketing materials.
- Able to work with colleagues of different communication and work styles.
- Able to implement systems of organization to track progress on multiple projects at once.
- Able to work collaboratively to seek and incorporate feedback from management and staff
- Execute the organization’s digital marketing strategy, integrating web, email, and social media presence.
- Seminars – Coordinate and manage company educational seminars. Will work with marketing vendors to coordinate business initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B2B marketing related experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Manage multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
- Experience with CRMs and various Email Marketing Platforms
- Ability to author, post, and report success of social media
Please send resume to email@example.com. We will compile candidates and quickly make decisions on fit. Thank you in advance for applying.