Public Relations Manager
Well Done Marketing seeks a full-time, salaried Public Relations Manager with experience in health care media and community relations as well as social media experience.
Well Done Marketing is a full-service marketing agency that been in Indianapolis’s Fountain Square Neighborhood since 2007. (Yes: We were Fountain Square before Fountain Square was cool.) In November 2015, we merged with Gracie Communications, a 10-year-old integrated communications firm we admired. Today, we are 25 marketing strategists who are also consultants, writers, designers, producers, digital developers, and public relations professionals.
Here are a few other things you should know:
We are dedicated to using our powers for good.
We are absolutely committed to doing right by our clients.
We are committed to giving good counsel and honest opinions—even when the message may be hard to deliver.
- 3- to 5-years public relations or journalism experience required
- Experience in agency and/or health care setting required
- Accreditation and/or degree in public relations, communications, or journalism
- Strong communications and writing skills through multiple channels including, but not limited to, media relations, community engagement, print, video, and photography
- Strong social media skills across multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube
- Ability to present ideas, problem-solve, and deliver timely results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities, including real-time public relations, crisis communication, and social media needs
- Strong time and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite of products
For more information about specific job functions and to apply, visit https://www.welldonemarketing.com/talk/#public-relations-manager