User Experience Designer
Under general direction, analyze user interface and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements. Create user-centered designs by considering customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings. Work closely with the business team to develop use cases and high-level requirements. Design the user interface architecture, interface, and interaction flows for a variety of screen sizes. Create process flows and visual design mockups as needed. Develop and maintain detailed user interface specifications. Present design work to various teams for review and feedback.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in web design and visual communications
- UX/Graphic Design/Visual Communication or related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive web knowledge in the following languages: HTML, .net, Java Script, CSS
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of layout and design
- Ability to manage projects, including overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of specified deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Must have good organization, presentation and customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of communicating on a technical level
- Membership in visual communication, or related professional organizations preferred