Seasonal Internship - NCAA Communications
The NCAA is offering a seasonal internship in the organizational communications and outreach unit within the communications department. Applicants must demonstrate strong written, interpersonal and digital communication skills gained through academic coursework and previous internship experience in communications, journalism or public relations. The position entails no more than 30 hours per week at the national office in downtown Indianapolis at a rate of $12.01 an hour now through May 31, 2019.
- Generates written content for NCAA digital platforms for internal and external audiences.
- Uses Salesforce email platform to send daily e-newsletter.
- Supports management of editorial calendar.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and 2-3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.