We’re looking for a Content Specialist to join our talented and driven team at Collective Alternative! As our Content Specialist, you must be a marketing professional with a strong writing background and desire to learn. In this role, you will conduct thorough research, develop engaging content for a wide variety of industries and stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends. You will work closely with our content team and other internal departments to strategize and write content for emails, blogs, digital ads, social media posts, and more for an array of audiences. If this sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you!
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Write and proofread content for emails, blogs, print and digital advertisements, websites and other marketing collateral in a variety of tones, styles and structures
- Work with internal departments to strategize and write engaging content
- Monitor industry-related topics and publications to stay current with trends and identify new content topics of interest
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify client needs and gaps in our content strategy and recommend new ideas
- Write and update website content to optimize SEO
- Support social media distribution and monitor engagement
- Assist with creation of social media content calendars
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, communications or related field
- 2 years of professional experience preferably in a marketing or related role
- Confident in ability to write for a wide variety of industries and produce creative content
- Provide a portfolio of writing samples and industry-related work
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms and distribution platforms
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects and be flexible with changing demands
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- Reliable, goal-oriented and deadline driven
- Must love dogs!
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.collectivealternative.com/why-collective-alternative/.