Supports various departments by creating videos, web content, flyers, graphics and PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use. Works closely with the communications and corporate responsibility team, in conjunction with an external marketing agency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Designs, develops and delivers aesthetically pleasing and engaging media packages, including graphics, photography, video and sound.
- Works with internal departments to plan and produce various multimedia projects for internal and external use.
- Provides creative direction for internal customers and their project requests while adhering to brand guidelines and maintaining brand consistency.
- Assists in maintaining the Company’s external website and internal communication platform.
- Retouches and edits photography and graphics according to brand guidelines.
- Creates templates for PowerPoint presentations, advertisements, flyers, digital signage and other company deliverables.
- Supports event planning by coordinating media needs, providing assets to third parties and other tasks as assigned.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, multimedia, graphic design or a related field
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Proficient across multiple creative and design platforms including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other online production and desktop publishing tools, plus experience with video editing platforms
- Proven success in working across a variety of media formats including print, web, publishing, and video
- Knowledge of industry best practices and innovative tactics across all media formats
- Creative, flexible, self-directed, problem solver with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated success interacting with teams in high-profile impactful organizations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability