Marketing and Communications Specialist
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service. Our more than 135,000 active nurse members across the globe are recognized leaders and scholars who demonstrate global nursing excellence.
Sigma currently has an opening for a Marketing & Communications Specialist onsite at our Indianapolis, IN headquarters. This position is responsible for marketing communications plans and collateral for activities for Sigma.
Our benefit options include health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability coverage, a retirement plan, free parking, paid holidays, and a generous amount of paid time off beginning in the first year of employment.
- Create and implement effective marketing and communications plans, including promotions, programs, events, and other initiatives for Sigma.
- Drive awareness through a targeted and compelling approach to email marketing and digital advertising.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute promotional calendars and marketing objectives.
- Identify and manage external partners (designers, printers, etc.) and ensure they meet performance objectives.
- Measure and analyze marketing efforts and provide regular reports.
- Manage digital assets and oversee image archives.
- Participate in the brainstorming of ideas for social media, website, and other marketing and communications projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using email service providers, Google Analytics, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and website content management systems.
- Experience with digital media, including mobile, websites, and search marketing.
- Copy editing and writing experience required.
- Print production experience required.
- Basic graphic design skills preferred.
Please apply online at https://www.sigmanursing.org/forms/sigma-employment-application