Social Media, Digital Fundraising and Design Manager
This position is responsible for developing and growing measurable on-line donation support via social media and digital platforms. Develop content and art support for print and email fundraising appeals. Organize and design graphic support materials (including print, digital and communication elements) for development team events and special projects. Manage daily social media coordination and implementation with relevant content/story placement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or associated field.
- Two to five years’ experience in digital marketing and communications. Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of social media technologies and platforms.
- Self-driven, proactive and a team player
- Must take pride in their work and be passionate about design
- Ability to handle fast paced environment with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving analytics
- Willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Strong administrative and business process skills
- Commitment to working with diverse communities and cultures
- Strong work ethic, highly developed organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro editing software. Understanding of still and video photography basics. Understanding of Luminate software a plus.
- Continuing education with software upgrades.
Email cover letter and resume along with samples of work to Paul Montgomery, Director of Marketing, PR and Content Management. Email firstname.lastname@example.org