Collective Alternative (CA), a full-service marketing, public relations and advertising agency located in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking a Social Media Specialist to serve as part of a dynamic, creative and collaborative team. Established in 2008, we specialize in creating comprehensive grassroots marketing strategies for small-to-medium-sized local businesses with a commitment to creating meaningful relationships and delivering valuable results. We serve a client base that spans a wide range of industries. Our office is located in the buzzing area of Fort Benjamin Harrison, surrounded by a beautiful state park, great local restaurants, historic relevance and thriving local businesses. At CA, we think creatively, work passionately and are ready to welcome new talent to our team!
We’re looking for a Content Specialist to join our talented and driven team at Collective Alternative! As our Content Specialist, you must be a marketing professional with a strong writing background and desire to learn. In this role, you will conduct thorough research, develop engaging content for a wide variety of industries and stay up to date on the latest marketing trends. You will work closely with our content team and other internal departments to strategize and write content for emails, blogs, digital ads, social media posts, and more for an array of audiences.
If this sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you!
- Write and proofread content for emails, blogs, print and digital advertisements, websites and other marketing collateral in a variety of tones, styles and structures
- Work with internal departments to strategize and write engaging content
- Monitor industry-related topics and publications to stay current with trends and identify new content topics of interest
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify client needs and gaps in our content strategy and recommend new ideas
- Write and update website content to optimize SEO
- Assist with creation of social media content calendars
- Support social media distribution and monitor engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, communications or related field
- 2 years of professional experience preferably in a marketing or related role
- Confident in ability to write for a wide variety of industries and produce creative content
- Provide a portfolio of writing samples and industry-related work
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms and distribution platforms
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects and be flexible with changing demands
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- Reliable, goal-oriented and deadline driven
- Must love dogs!
If you have a creative mind, a passion for helping local small and medium-sized businesses grow and the initiative to make a big impact, then you might be the next person we’re looking for!
Apply online today: https://www.collectivealternative.com/why-collective-alternative/