Client Service Associate
As a Client Service Associate at Winthrop Capital Management, you are a vital member of our team. In this role, you help us maintain and build relationships with our individual and institutional clients. By being exceptionally organized and engaged, you will positively contribute to our culture. Your success will be reflected in your ability to hold yourself accountable, to continually learn, to provide and receive direct feedback and to stay motivated to solve complex problems.
- Help clients with account requests, including opening, closing and funding accounts, as well as transferring or withdrawing assets
- Manage and coordinate new account set-up process and internal documentation
- Maintain CRM data and distribution lists
- Assist in the production of new business proposals
- Coordinate meetings and communication with clients
- Assist team with marketing activities, including email newsletters, podcast distribution, client mailings, social media posts, sponsorships and advertising.
Winthrop Capital Management was founded in 2007. We implement value-oriented investment strategies in both equity and fixed income portfolios and serve both institutional and individual investors. Our goal is to provide outstanding long-term investment performance results consistent with the risk tolerance and investment constraints of each client. We seek to provide the highest level of service to our clients to help them achieve their investment objectives.
Our goal is to help our clients achieve successful financial outcomes in relation to their specific Investment Management objectives. To accomplish this, we focus on long-term goals and create solutions that will realistically help clients achieve those goals with minimum risk.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Prior administrative or client service experience preferred
- High attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, ability to focus and take ownership of tasks until completion
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Prepared to take initiative, work flexibly to help the team achieve its goals, and respond positively to change
To apply, please send an updated resume to: