Content Marketing Specialist
Position Title: Content Marketing Specialist
Status: Exempt – Administrative
Reports To: Community Engagement Manager
The Content Marketing Specialist will create and execute the Bosma Enterprises content marketing strategy including Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (SEO/SEM), website and landing page maintenance, including blogs, social media, online analytics, ecommerce and email marketing. The Online Marketing Specialist will implement marketing activities across a variety of online channels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions of the Content Marketing Specialist position consists primarily of but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and deliver comprehensive marketing strategies and plans for all eCommerce businesses
- Develop and implement SEO strategy including keyword research and technical SEO analysis
- Create and maintain routine content updates to the Bosma website using the content management system, including page updates and blog posts
- Create and execute social media strategy including writing engaging posts and monitoring social channels
- Maintain product descriptions, images, and pricing for all products sold on Bosmas website
- Review and report on ROI of various eCommerce marketing efforts while testing new tactics
- Develop and execute email marketing strategy including 1:1 journeys, content, maintain email lists, and manage email messaging distribution
- Develop and optimize landing pages using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies to improve conversion rate
- Manage Google Analytics and Google AdWords programs
- Prepare analytic reports on web, email marketing, paid search, social media, and other online marketing initiatives
- Expand knowledge of basic online Marketing tools, trends, and best practices regularly.
- Other duties as assigned
- Educate (Advocate, Self-Advocacy, Training)
- Respect (Dignity)
- Community (Collaboration, Teamwork)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business or marketing
- Minimum 3 years experience in online and content marketing
- Marketing Automation Software experience required, direct experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- CMS experience required
- CRM experience required
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Google Analytics and AdWords
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven writing skills for digital mediums
- Ability to manage multiple social media platforms
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Must be highly motivated and results driven.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to handle information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to work well alone or in a team environment.