Internal Communications Program Manager
As the Internal Communications Program Manager at AgReliant Genetics, you are responsible for effectively building and executing on the company’s internal communication strategy to drive employee awareness, engagement and excitement.
This role serves as an integral part of the marketing function. You will work closely with all leadership levels, including executives, as well as cross-functionally with multiple departments throughout the organization. A successful candidate must possess strong leadership, writing and verbal communication skills and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects on deadline.
- Develop and execute a communications strategy that aligns with the overarching goals of the organization, provides a consistent narrative and effectively conveys the value proposition of AgReliant Genetics to internal stakeholders
- Establish relationships with and become a trusted communications advisor to all leadership levels through the organization to build key message platforms and deploy effective communication tactics by project
- Lead the launch of a company-wide intranet; Provide initial strategic direction and deployment and maintain content development for the site throughout the year
- Ensure company voice, culture and brand positioning are communicated effectively
- Utilize communications platforms to effectively reach a diverse employee population through a number of channels and tactics including:
- Update employee messaging applications with timely and relevant company information
- Assist with the content development, planning and execution of quarterly town hall meetings
- Write and disseminate company-wide emails and
- Develop and distribute monthly employee newsletters
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal meetings and events
- Set and manage the digital strategy and guidelines for the company’s internal information hub (intranet) and social media channel (Yammer)
- Monitor and respond to employee comments, questions and messages in a timely manner
- Track and report on key internal communications and social media platform metrics regularly and identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / public relations / communications or related field
- 4+ years of professional writing and communications experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, formal presentation skills, organization and planning, strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability, creativity; judgment, decision-making
- AP style writing preferred
- Ability to work with c-suite leadership as needed
- Courage to make the right recommendations, regardless of leadership sentiment, and provide compelling support for those recommendations
- Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
- Manage basic video production and editing from third-party provider
- Knowledge of seed industry preferred
- Up to 15% travel required
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
Contact Amanda Fruland at firstname.lastname@example.org.