Public Relations Account Coordinator
Dittoe PR has an immediate opening for an entry-level public relations account coordinator position.
Account coordinators are key drivers of execution and administrative tasks that support client results and growth, including reporting, research, coverage tracking and competitor and industry media monitoring, while also supporting media relations execution, as directed by account lead(s). Account Coordinators are also expected to assist with more traditional content creation.
The ideal candidate is motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and strong creativity. We need self-starters and team players who enjoy telling clients’ stories and collaborating with their peers and clients.
Preference will go toward those with strong internship or entry-level experience in public relations or a related field. Salary will reflect level of experience and includes a great benefits package. Other perks include – but are not limited to – flexible hours, a hybrid working environment, a professional development allowance, organizational coaching, unlimited vacation time and the work anniversary “Wheel of Celebration,” among many others.
Dittoe PR prides itself on proactively shaping narratives that influence behavior and invoke change on behalf of our clients every single day. Our team also collectively stands by our four core values: 1) Cultivate Happy, 2) We’ve Got Your Back, 3) Here We Grow and 4) Exceed Expectations. You can read more about both our vision and our values in this blog post.
Dittoe PR prioritizes an anti-racism practice and is committed to cultivating a more inclusive and diverse culture by taking consistent action, continuing education and ensuring accountability. Learn more on our anti-racism work here.
- Lead administrative support on a select roster of clients.
- Support daily client communication, traditionally handling more cyclical communication (i.e. coverage, general updates, etc.) and attend all client calls/meetings.
- Lead media monitoring and coverage tracking, as well as curate monthly reports for each client on their roster.
- Assist with select content creation, such as media prep, press releases, media advisories, blogs and thought leadership bylines.
- Support media relations execution and secure consistent, impactful media coverage for their roster of clients.
- Work directly with interns on select project assignments, handling direction and feedback.
- Account coordinators are expected to understand how to utilize all Dittoe PR research and reporting tools including, Muck Rack, Critical Mention, Google Analytics, etc.
- When available, account coordinators are given opportunities to contribute to business initiatives outside of account work, such as content creation for Dittoe PR’s blog and new employee mentoring.
- Account coordinators are expected to attend local networking events once per quarter.
Dittoe PR is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Interviews with qualified candidates will begin immediately. To apply, please send your resume with references and relevant work examples to Greta Snell at email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Account Coordinator.” No phone calls, please.