Borshoff is an integrated agency where proven expertise meets fearless creativity. We help brands find and share their voice across all internal and external touchpoints. Our success is rooted in the diverse backgrounds and specialized expertise of our team, as well as a deep understanding of people, their behaviors, and the things that matter to them. Borshoff has mastered the art of creating lasting connections between brands and stakeholders to deliver measurable business impact. At Borshoff, we value being humble, hungry/driven, people smart and authentic.
Account Supervisors are senior to Account Managers and Senior Account Managers. They have demonstrated experience in a wide range of high-level communications activities with a variety of clients, yielding excellent results. Account Supervisors are less closely supervised and serve as mentors for more junior staff. They usually serve as account leads and primary contacts for multiple key clients, providing high-level client counsel. Account Supervisors build lasting relationships with their clients, negotiating resolutions to client conflicts as needed, as well as communicating regularly to provide ongoing strategic recommendations leading to consistent account growth and continued client profitability.
Minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Proven track record in digital/social PR strategy who understands and appreciates, while also pushing the
boundaries of, traditional PR
- Solid experience developing and leading the implementation of strategies for media relations, public outreach, and influencer campaigns
- Client-service oriented and can balance making clients happy with delivering challenging but solid counsel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in PR, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within appropriate discipline such as Business, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising.
- Crisis Communications experience, a plus
- Demonstrates an overall understanding of and appreciation for all of the agency service offerings/ capabilities and in-depth knowledge in key focus areas
- Maintains deep knowledge of client/consumer profiles
- Possesses and demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the dynamics and workings of the client’s business, competition and industry
- Good time management and organization skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong writing, proofreading and copy editing skills, following AP or client style
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel; experience with media databases, Adobe Acrobat Pro and research tools, a plus
- Professional tone, manner and appearance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize; ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work on a team
e-mail resume to: email@example.com
COMPANY’S WEBSITE: https://borshoff.biz