Public Relations Account Executive
Bose Public Affairs Group LLC, a full-service public affairs and strategic communications firm with offices in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Washington, D.C., is looking for a highly motivated, creative, detail-oriented communicator to join its growing team. This person will become part of a dynamic group of public relations professionals who work with clients from a variety of industries – and on prominent issues at the local, state and national level.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Manage day-to-day public relations activities for a diverse client base.
- Develop and edit communications for media use such as press releases, fact sheets and other media materials.
- Craft and execute public relations and social media campaigns.
- Develop and pitch story ideas to local, state and national media outlets.
- Responsible for planning and managing client events.
- Manage media monitoring services.
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years’ experience in communications and/or public affairs. Some agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Service mentality to accommodate schedules and demands of attorneys, lobbyists and clients, coupled with the tenacity to follow-up with all to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated competence in social media, web-based content development, and online technology.
Apply on our career page and provide cover letter, resume, and a minimum of three writing/work samples. No phone calls please.