Digital Marketing Manager
Conexus Indiana (Central Indiana Corporate Partnership)
1210 Waterway Blvd Suite 5000
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Conexus Indiana’s vision is to affirm Indiana as the center of innovation and digital transformation for advanced manufacturing and logistics. An initiative of the Central Indiana Corporate Partnership (CICP), Conexus is focused on achieving its vision through a mission to accelerate Indiana’s advanced manufacturing and logistics industry success by engaging a diverse network of industry, academic, philanthropic and public-sector partners aligned and activated around a unified vision.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will understand that the success of Conexus Indiana’s digital marketing efforts is dependent upon regularly producing engaging content with value-proposition aligned messaging for Conexus Indiana’s target audiences.
Creative thinking skills and strategies are an essential part of driving Conexus Indiana’s digital narrative, promoting our mission, improving digital communication within the advanced manufacturing and logistics ecosystem, and developing effective campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Communications and is a member of a small, multi-talented communications department. This position does not currently manage any direct reports, but may assist in giving direction to external contractors and/or department interns.
Manage Digital Media, Growth and Strategy
- Lead all digital channels by creating content, developing engagement and increasing interactions with channel communities for Conexus Indiana and Make IN Move
- Initiate, create and oversee digital campaigns that drive web traffic, events audiences and economic development leads for Conexus Indiana
- Create and process online web forms and surveys for events and programs
- Develop, execute and optimize email campaigns
- Use of third-party tools to report engagement analytics to content engagement
- A knack for identifying, understanding and implementing new trends
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Optimize website(s) for SEO as well as usability
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEMRush, HootSuite, and Wordpress
Graphic Design + Multimedia Production
- Creation of design deliverables, collateral and web imaging
- Video storytelling skills, including production and editing abilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Canva and other multimedia design and production programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a digital media role.
- Excellent grasp on social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and best practices.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
- Previous experience demonstrating organizational skills.
- Previous experience in project management and oversight.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can be given a need or objective, break it down into executable pieces, identify questions that need to be asked, gather priorities and requirements, set and manage to milestones and then execute very effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Eager follower of the latest digital marketing and lead conversion trends.
How To Apply:
All interested applicants can apply here: https://bit.ly/40HjywH