Our Sponsors Help Our Chapter Thrive
As I transition out of the role of Director of Finance, I want to recognize – on behalf of the entire PRSA Hoosier Chapter members – our 2020 sponsors who were critical to our operations this year.
- Chapter sponsor and Pinnacles Award Title sponsor: Hirons
- Butler University Masters in Strategic Communications
- Magenta Marketing Communications
- Email sponsor: Victory Sun
- In-kind sponsor: Indiana Farm Bureau
This year’s sponsors understand the importance of a strong network of communications professionals, which allows us to create connections, gain insights, and advance the profession. Their support helped us provide valuable reasons to stay engaged, despite the challenging workloads our members endured this year. We:
- Showcased subject-matter experts at our bi-monthly virtual luncheons, with topics ranging from “The Power of Difficult Conversations” to “Managing and Communicating in the New Working World.”
- Hosted a virtual Pinnacle Awards celebration with nationally recognized emcee Pete the Planner.
- Provided five different opportunities to ask questions to members of the media in the Indianapolis and Fort Wayne DMAs.
- Met with more than 40 college students through a 90-minute virtual Half Day with a Pro experience.
- Awarded $2,000 in scholarships to two deserving university students.
- Taught some of our most-attended APR prep classes ever.
- Created a new strategic plan for the chapter, with an intentional focus on diversity, equity and inclusion.
I hope you’ll join me in celebrating our 2020 sponsors. And, if your organization or someone you know would like to engage with our chapter membership in 2021, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for sponsors who value one-of-a-kind networking and learning just for communications professionals.
By Tim Coxey, APR, director of marketing and communications, Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership