PRSA Hoosier Chapter Annual Meeting Proxy votes are due by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 11!
The election of the 2020 Hoosier Chapter Board of Directors will take place at the Nov. 13 luncheon (which serves as the chapter’s annual meeting) by majority vote of the members in good standing who are present and voting, or voting by proxy. The PRSA Hoosier Chapter Board is asking its members to vote either in person during the Nov. 13 annual meeting or by proxy.
To vote by proxy, email your note via the Proxy Form by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 11, to Megan Bulla, APR, Hoosier Chapter immediate past president at email@example.com.
The 2020 Board of Directors slate is as follows:
- President: Kendall Horvatich
- Past-President: Emily Kibling, APR
- President-Elect: Allyson Johnson, APR
- Director of Operations & Research: Melissa Geitgey, APR
- Director of Finance: Tim Coxey, APR
- Director of Communications: Kristen Hay
- Director of Member Services: Molly Zentz, APR
- Director of Membership: Deeksha Kapoor
- Director of Professional Development: Hyacinth Rucker
- Director of Ethics & Advocacy: Jennifer Dzwonar, APR, Fellow PRSA
- Delegates to the National Assembly: Andrea Farmer, APR; Andy Klotz, APR; Sonja Popp-Stahly, APR, Fellow PRSA
The PRSA Hoosier Chapter board encourages you to make your voice count!