- This event has passed.
PRSA Hoosier Chapter Luncheon – It’s Complicated: The Evolving Relationship Between PR and Marketing
January 9 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for our first luncheon of 2019 as we tackle the ever-evolving relationship between public relations and marketing. Our panel of industry experts will discuss the convergence of roles and channels, the common interests and expectations of both professions and the best way for public relations and marketing professionals to work together in 2019.
- Ben Risinger – New Media and Community Relations Specialist, Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital; Adjunct Professor of Journalism and Public Relations, IUPUI
- Dr. Abbey B. Levenshus – Assistant Professor of Strategic Communication, Butler University
- Andrew Lamping – CEO of Cyclone Social
- Katie Gilmore – Owner, KSGilmore Consulting & Immediate Past President, AMA Indy Chapter
- Moderator: Bob Schultz, APR, Fellow PRSA – Senior Vice President of Marketing, Communication & Events, Downtown Indy, Inc.