PRSA Hoosier Chapter Celebrates Indiana Best in PR
Following a long and difficult 2020 for all, public relations professionals from across Indiana came back together for an in-person celebration Wednesday, June 2, at the Pinnacle Awards banquet at Fountain Square Theatre.
The annual event, hosted by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Hoosier Chapter, recognized the state’s top PR industry programs and projects – along with a special category for COVID-19 communications — for 2020. Other categories included media relations, external communications, and audiovisual.
The event was held in a hybrid in-person and virtual format after being completely virtual in 2020. PR professional and former broadcast journalist Gene Rodriguez Miller was emcee.
Best of Show winners were:
Best of Show Project Category – Indiana Health Care Association
Best of Show Program Category – Indiana Donor Network
Best of Show COVID Communications – Hirons and Company
Hirons Pandemic Response Employee-Owner Communications
2021 Pinnacle Award Winners:
- BLASTmedia – 6sense Emerges as the Leader in Account-Based Marketing
- Communications Redefined – CoolRevolution National Media Launch
- Eiteljorg Museum – Eiteljorg Museum Storyteller Magazine
- Indiana Donor Network – Indiana Donor Network and Ryan Newman are Driven2SaveLives
- Indiana Health Care Association – A Salute to Our Fearless Caregivers
- Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership – INHP’s Virtual Community Breakfast
- Indianapolis Zoo and VOX Global – Indianapolis Prize
2021 Award of Honor Winners:
- Bohlsen Group
- Communications Redefined
- Eiteljorg Museum
- Herd Strategies
- Hirons and Company
- Indiana Destination Development Corporation
- Indiana Farm Bureau
- Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership
- Indianapolis Zoo
- LISC Indianapolis
- Pence Media Group
- Purdue University Boiler Communication (student winner)
- VOX Global
The PRSA Hoosier Chapter represents public relations professionals from throughout Indiana, including employees of associations, agencies, corporations, universities, nonprofits, government and independent practitioners. With more than 350 members, it is one of the largest chapters in the United States. The Hoosier Chapter provides its members with various programs and events, along with accreditation training, news and information.
Every year, the Chapter gives away $2,000 in scholarships to deserving public relations students, with funds raised during the silent auction portion of the Pinnacle Awards ceremony.
For more information about the PRSA Hoosier Chapter or details on how you can join, please visit www.prsahoosier.org.
See lists of past winners:
Thank you to our sponsor: