Professional development is one of the most valuable assets to the Hoosier PRSA Chapter. Members can engage in professional development opportunities through luncheons, Meet the Media events, continuing education workshops and other programs that explore new trends in the industry and examine key issues. To explore the multiple professional development opportunities our local chapter has to offer, visit the events calendar.
The national organization also offers many no-cost or low-cost learning opportunities with PRSA membership. Some of these include:
- Issues & Trends: Daily Issues & Trends newsletter delivers industry headlines and trends to your inbox.
- Public Relations Tactics: PRSA’s award-winning newspaper brings you the latest news, trends and how-to information about the evolving public relations profession.
- The Strategist: Quarterly publication delivers executive-level competitive insight.
- On-Demand Education: PRSA offers many no-cost or low-cost webinars.
- Workshops and In-Person Training: Hone your skills or learn new ones at presentations and seminars held in locations across the country.
For a list of upcoming professional development opportunities available with the national organization, visit PRSA’s online calendar.