Members – please help me in thanking our 2019 PRSA Hoosier sponsors!
- Chapter sponsor and Pinnacles Award Title sponsor: Hirons
- Benefactor and Half Day with a Pro sponsor: BLASTmedia
- Email sponsor: Victory Sun
- Supporter sponsor: Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership®, Well Done Marketing
- Meet the Media In-kind sponsor: CVR
This year’s sponsors helped elevate the PRSA Hoosier Chapter to new heights. In addition to helping us keep monthly luncheons costs low for members, our sponsor dollars:
- Allowed the Chapter to host professional development speakers from outside Indiana, including Colorado, Illinois, Missouri and New York.
- Gave spacious room for record turnouts at our quarterly Meet the Media sessions. More than 36 practitioners attend on average to listen and learn about the way news is crafted across the state, covering topics ranging from podcasting to pitch times.
- Were leveraged for Indianapolis’ first-ever ICPro Rise & Shine event where our membership networked with and learned alongside fellow internal communications professionals.
- Allowed us to host an event geared specifically toward our senior PR practitioner members. The half-day workshop with a former PRSA national chairman honed in on ethics and managing ethically.
- Purchased 51 awards to recognize outstanding communications efforts at our annual Pinnacle Awards night. Emceed by the talented Emily Longnecker from WTHR-TV in Indianapolis, the event also raised more than $2,000 for student scholarships.
- Supported APR prep classes which helped five participants gain their APR certification. It was also the first year we rolled out a new virtual classroom experience.
If you’d like to play a role in allowing us to continue the professional opportunities our chapter affords, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for sponsors who value one-of-a-kind networking and learning just for communications professionals.
By Tim Coxey, APR, senior marketing communications associate, Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership