Make your vote count!
PRSA Hoosier Chapter Annual Meeting Proxy votes are due by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12!
A record number of Americans exercised their right to vote in the recent election.
Now, the PRSA Hoosier Chapter Board is asking its members to continue the momentum and vote on the 2019 board of directors slate and proposed bylaw amendments either in person during the Nov. 14 annual meeting or by proxy.
Proxy votes are due by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, to Past-president Melissa Geitgey.
The proposed PRSA Hoosier Chapter bylaw change would combine director of advocacy and director of ethics positions into the director of advocacy and ethics. Read about the rationale for the change here. If approved, the new bylaws will become effective Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019. Click here for a copy of our current bylaws.
The 2019 Board of Directors slate is as follows:
- President: Emily Kibling, APR
- Past-President: Megan Bulla, APR
- President-Elect: Kendall Horvatich
- Director of Operations & Research: Jacki Falkenstein
- Director of Finance: Tim Coxey
- Director of Communications: Kristen Hay
- Director of Member Services: Hyacinth Rucker
- Director of Membership: Deeksha Kapoor
- Director of Professional Development: Allyson Johnson, APR
- Director of Ethics & Advocacy: Linda Jackson, APR
- Delegates to the National Assembly: Andrea Farmer, APR; Andy Klotz, APR; Bob Schultz, APR
The PRSA Hoosier Chapter board encourages you to make your voice count!